Classroom and Online training solutions
The AASP provides training in classroom and online to meet all organization and student learning needs and requirements. Below are the regular scheduled courses for 2016 – 2017. Please feel free to contact the office if you require in-house training. Additional courses will be scheduled as needed.
For the Course Calendar
For Course Fee Schedule
Benefits of online learning:
- 24/7 Accessibility: online learning materials are accessible to the workforce throughout the day and after hours – 24/7. This makes it possible for employees to learn the subject at their own pace and in comfortable settings. Also, unlike conventional learning methods where classroom training is provided, online learning ensures the fast learners may complete their training sooner and this enhances productivity. Lastly, given that present day employees work out of different time zones, a learning tool that is available 24/7 makes it possible for the employers to offer staff training without a constraint on resources.
- Improved Pedagogy: Studies have shown that online activities and exercises enhances learner engagement and improves retention. Thanks to the dozens of sophisticated learning tools available today, it is simpler to introduce gamification in the staff learning program.
- Enhanced Collaboration And Reach: With online learning, it is possible to gain instant reach to staff and trainers from all parts of Canada.
- Greener & Cost-Effective: Companies incur significant costs through conventional learning systems. Typically, money is spent on trainer and employee commutation, classroom rentals, infrastructure rentals, trainer cost per hour and paper and documentation costs. Online learning is not only cheaper but also greener. In terms of costs, businesses no longer have to spend on commutation, and classroom & infrastructure rentals. Trainer costs are typically one-time since the same material may be reused for multiple batches of learners. Finally, since all of this is in electronic format, paper consumption is significantly reduced. All of this brings about a significant reduction in cost and the corporate carbon footprint.
- Suitable For Millennials/Young Workers: Lastly, one of the less-talked about benefits of Online Learning is how it is better suitable for the millennial/young workforce. Today’s employees work not just for money, but also to continually learn. With a classroom style learning environment, there are only a limited number of training programs that an employee could attend over any given period. With online learning, the knowledge is always available at the learner and organizations disposal. Not only does this benefit the learner, but is also a terrific human resource asset to ensure employee retention. Businesses that enable access to valuable eLearning subjects to their staff enjoy better loyalty from such employees who have a greater sense of accomplishment at their workplace.
- Mobile Access: the AASP and its service provider is in the process of converting existing and developing all new online learning in a format that can accessed and taken on tablets and smart phones, truly making it accessible anytime anywhere.