AASP Member Benefits
ICBA Group Health Insurance Benefits
Let AASP Group Benefits, powered by ICBA Benefits, work with you to build a program tailored specifically for your business. Your operation is unlike any other – your benefit plan should match your unique business.
- Benefits plans for the single owner/operator and their family
- Multi-employer buying pools for the small employer
- Fully customizable group benefit plans for the large employer
- Special Risk insurance for inpatriates and expatriates
- An Hour Bank plan for field workers
- Group retirement programs
St. John Ambulance
Alberta Association for Safety Partnerships (AASP) Members are eligible for a 15% discount on our St. John Ambulance public class rates. Use booking code AASPMEMBER20
The discount applies to the following classes:
- Emergency First Aid with Level A CPR and AED
- Standard First Aid with Level C CPR and AED
- Standard First Aid Recertification
- Blended online Standard First Aid with Level C CPR and AED
A 20% discount will apply to all First Aid Kits purchased at a St. John Ambulance location in Alberta.
To book training use the AASP preferred clients direct line: 1-800-989-3787 or email@example.com.
Lunch and Learns, First Aid Drills and other learning opportunities are also available to AASP Members and can be booked through the Business Development Coordinator, Rudy Desmeules (firstname.lastname@example.org)