AASP Member Benefits
F2 Legal Counsel
F2 Legal Counsel is the first and only law firm in Alberta exclusively dedicated to the practice of occupational health and safety law. Founded in 2014 by former OHS Prosecutor Christopher Spasoff, the firm provides experienced OHS counsel to assist companies in dealing with a variety of OHS issues, penalties, and charges.
As an AASP member you receive 25% off F2 Legal Counsel’s standard rates.
ICBA Group Health Insurance Benefits
AASP Group Benefits, powered by ICBA Benefits, boasts a top-notch group of benefits industry experts and consultants. With the AASP Member’s collective purchasing power and ICBA expertise we help you deliver superior benefits at reduced rates. AASP Group Benefits offers a full suite of employee benefit products to cover every size of business – the pricing and convenience of the health, dental, prescription drug, retirement and other products cannot be matched.
Let AASP Group Benefits, powered by ICBA Benefits, work with you to build a program tailored specifically for your business. Your operation is unlike any other – your benefit plan should match your unique business.
- Benefits plans for the single owner/operator and their family
- Multi-employer buying pools for the small employer
- Fully customizable group benefit plans for the large employer
- Special Risk insurance for inpatriates and expatriates
- An Hour Bank plan for field workers
- Group retirement programs
Healthy Workplace Perks by inHabit Workplace Wellness
Save 10% or more on healthy workspace tools like sit-stand converters, active standing mats and postural supports.
Educate your team or your clients on healthy work habits while saving up to 30% on lunch & learns and team training.
To redeem perks, contact info@inHabitWellness.ca with order details and use the
*Offer end 12/12/2019.
St. John Ambulance
Alberta Association for Safety Partnerships (AASP) Members are eligible for a 15% discount on our St. John Ambulance public class rates. Use booking code AASPMEMBER20
The discount applies to the following classes:
- Emergency First Aid with Level A CPR and AED
- Standard First Aid with Level C CPR and AED
- Standard First Aid Recertification
- Blended online Standard First Aid with Level C CP
- R and AED
A 20% discount will apply to all First Aid Kits purchased at a St. John Ambulance location in Alberta.
To book training use the AASP preferred clients direct line: 1-800-989-3787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lunch and Learns, First Aid Drills and other learning opportunities are also available to AASP Members and can be booked through the Business Development Coordinator, Rudy Desmeules (email@example.com)
Wello is a Canadian virtual healthcare service. We believe the health of employees is directly related to corporate performance. Chances are your employees don’t receive the support they need to effectively manage their health. That’s where Wello comes in.
Wello does more than help employees and their families get well, we also help them keep well by providing mental health, nutrition, and life-transition support. Employees can speak with Wello Nurse Practitioners about their health concerns over video or phone. For urgent care support, we are available by phone 24/7.
Our nurse practitioners can:
- diagnose and treat conditions
- manage acute and chronic illness
- order and interpret tests*
- make specialist referrals*
- write and renew prescriptions*
- communicate with family doctors with patient permission
- provide health education and mental health support
*When medically appropriate